As the technologies for robot industry and future of factory (FoF) have gradually become the mainstream trend of the market. AI, machine vision, IoT and robot control become the hottest terms in recent years. Lots of companies devoted itself to robotic fields which related to the application such as service robots, unmanned vehicles, self-driving vehicles, etc.
Robot Operation System 2.0 (ROS 2.0) is a key technology in robot industry. It is a set of software libraries and tools that help developer build robot applications. From drivers to state-of-the-art algorithms, and with powerful developer tools, ROS 2.0 has what you need for your next robotics project. And it's all open source.
ADLINK TECHNOLOGY INC. leverages decades of extensive experience in its leading Edge Computing technology and robot platform solutions to leture a series of ROS 2.0 training course for governemnt, research insitutes and companies. ADLINK will provide the industrial ROS starter kit as the teaching martial so you can hans on what you learn with robot.
- Popular robotic development platform
Develop with the hottest robotic developement platform, Robot Operation System 2.0 (ROS 2.0), to make your aplication easily
- Industrial ROS Starter Kit and Omnibot as the teaching material
Use ADLINK industrial ROS starter kit to hands on makes you more close to industry
- Senior robot development engineer as the lecturer
Senior engineers with rich development experience teach you the industry practice and catch the key technologies quickly
- Code development durning course
Learning by doing. Try to control the robot step by step
What You Can Learn
- Learn the popular robot development environment and practical
- Learn how to integrate industrial controller with ROS
- Learn how to use ROS development package such as gmapping, pcl etc.
- Learn the overall 2D Navigation system and control architecture
- Learn ROS algorithm such as SLAM, Navigation etc.
- Learn to build ROS-based robot
- Overview of ROS1/ROS2 environment and the features
- ADLINK OpenSplice DDS middleware architecture and concept
- ROS 2.0 & DDS (peer-to-peer architecture, example, binding layer)
- How to use ADLINK Neuron Board: hands on to install the Linux Drivers and active GPIO/Serial Ports with ROS
- Overview of the ADLINK OmniBot (hardware, software)
- ROS SLAM algorithms introduction and hand on with OmniBot
- ROS Navigation algorithms introduction and hand on with OmniBot
- Overview of AI algrithm (Image Captioning, Object Detection)
- HSINMING YOUTH HUB, Department of Youth Affairs in Taoyuan, Taiwan
- Automotive components manufacture company, Japan
With years of experience in developing Industrial IoT platforms and Edge Computing, ADLINK had engaged in ROS 2.0 technology for serveral years. ADLINK provide this ROS 2.0/DDS training course for those factories and companies to realize the vision of robot industry. If your are interested in ADLINK ROS 2.0/DDS training course or need more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Contact Window: Bill Wang
Office Tel: +886-2-82265877 Ext：8104